Are you thinking about bringing an international conference, meeting or incentive travel group to New Zealand? Then give us a call or send us an email – Tourism New Zealand is here to help.
Our two Australia-based Bid Managers will provide you with ongoing, dedicated support to help you host your best-ever meeting or conference in New Zealand.
We have plenty of useful marketing resources on offer to you, plus access to your personalised conference and incentive travel advice and expert support for a request for proposal.
If you want assistance planning an international conference that inspires and entertains, we can help.
- Our Conference Assistance Programme can provide you with the expertise and support you need to craft the perfect international conference request for proposal. We can evaluate the financial feasibility of your conference and assist with customised proposal documents and strategic marketing support to enhance your proposals chances. Assistance with air travel to present your request for proposal and provision of collateral promoting New Zealand are also available.
- Enquire about our familiarisation trips for clients and PCOs looking to a host a conference in New Zealand.
- Use our comprehensive image and moving footage library or our Naturally Beyond Convention video to showcase the best New Zealand has to offer. We also have a range of booklets and fact sheets to help you identify what makes your conference destination unique.
- If you are short on time or want assistance with your event, a professional conference organiser or destination management company can help. We know some of the best.
- Contact us for tailored pre- and post-conference itinerary suggestions.
- We can provide letters of support to endorse the right events from Government and industry representatives.
If you are planning or considering an incentive trip to New Zealand, we are happy to assist.
- Talk to us about incentive itinerary suggestions, tailored to groups of all sizes and tastes.
- Request assistance crafting customised presentations and videos to sell your vision for your incentive trip.
- Ask us for letters of support from Government and industry representatives to give your incentive travel proposal the edge.