Are you thinking about bringing an international conference, meeting or incentive travel group to New Zealand? Then give us a call or send us an email – Tourism New Zealand is here to help.
We have plenty of helpful marketing resources on offer and we regularly provide personalised conference and incentive travel advice and bid assistance.
If you want assistance planning an international conference event that inspires and entertains, we can help.
- Our Conference Assistance Programme can provide you with the expertise and support you need to craft the perfect international conference bid. The programme can evaluate the financial feasibility of your conference and assist with customised bid documents and strategic marketing support to enhance your bid’s chances. Assistance with air travel to present your bid and provision of collateral promoting New Zealand are also available.
- Use our comprehensive visual library to showcase the best New Zealand has to offer. We also have a wide range of booklets and fact sheets to help you identify what makes your conference destination unique.
- If you are short on time or want assistance with your event, a professional conference organiser or destination management company can help. We know some of the best.
- Contact us for tailored pre- and post-conference itinerary suggestions.
- We can provide letters of support to endorse the right events.
If you are planning or considering an incentive trip to New Zealand, we are happy to assist.
- Talk to us about incentive itinerary suggestions, tailored to groups of all sizes and tastes.
- Request assistance crafting customised presentations to sell your vision for your incentive trip.
- Enquire about our familiarisation trips for overseas travel agents and travel trade employees.
- Ask us for letters of support to give your incentive travel proposal the edge.