Are you thinking about bringing an incentive travel group, international conference or meeting to New Zealand? Then give us a call or send us an email – Tourism New Zealand is here to help.
We have plenty of helpful marketing resources on offer and we regularly provide personalised incentive travel advice, conference support and bid assistance.
If you are planning or considering an incentive trip to New Zealand, to motivate employees and reward workplace success, we are happy to assist.
- Talk to us about incentive itinerary suggestions, tailored to groups of all sizes and tastes. You’ll find something for everyone in New Zealand. It is the ultimate reward for the ultimate team member and will ensure they will leave richer for the experience.
- We can help you put together customised presentations and videos to sell your vision for your incentive trip to New Zealand.
- Enquire about our familiarisation trips for overseas travel agents and travel trade employees to experience inspirational experiences, stunning scenery and the warmest welcome on earth.
- Use our comprehensive image and moving footage library or our Naturally Beyond Convention video to showcase the best New Zealand has to offer. We also have a range of booklets and fact sheets to help you identify what makes your incentive destination unique.
- New Zealand Destination Management Companies offer significant benefits to incentive travel planners, including invaluable local knowledge and expertise. We know some of the best.
- Ask us for letters of support from Government and industry representatives to give your incentive travel proposal the edge.
If you want assistance planning an international conference event that inspires and entertains, we can help. The Conference Assistance Programme can help with:
- Funding for a professional conference organiser to prepare a financial feasibility study into the costs and benefits of hosting your proposed conference.
- Professionally designed and customised bid documents.
- The costs of presenting your bid, including international air travel.
- Access to engaging promotional resources and help creating a bespoke marketing programme designed to attract delegates once a bid is won.
- Financial support and co-ordination of visits to venues, hotels, social activities and attractions that may be used or promoted during your conference.